Thursday 4 January 2007

Keeping it daily

Erm, I'm trying to pick something that happened or occured to me every day and write about it on here as a little sample (I was going to say 'vignette' but realised i'm not a complete ponce) of what is going on in my life whilst still sparing you all the boring details. The main point of it is that I want to keep every entry light-hearted, and humourous (depending considerably on your sense of humour I suppose) so that you can kind of know what to expect from the blog every day, instead of the mood of the writing becoming a bit of a 'throw a six to start' affair, depending on my current attitude.

The main problem with that right now is that I am slightly on the low side of the scale, making it quite hard to write my usual sparkling, shiny stuff (well, i like it anyway) so I think the best thing is to just not post. Yes, I know, I am currently posting, boy what a paradox, but it kind of serves as an explanation for future lapses in regular posts. Or something.

I don't want to write rubbish moany stuff or anything like that (hence complete lack of explanation for why i'm not in too good of a mood), I want to keep it happy, so i'll hold off until my usual smiley countenance has been restored.
Won't be long I promise.
Well, I hope.

No comments: