Wednesday 10 January 2007

Blog Laxative Day

Yes that's right, due to some sort of web maintenance going on yesterday, I was unable to keep up my 100% daily post record, (admittedly only an 8 day streak so far, not exactly going to win me any awards) and I felt a bit verbally constipated. So I have metaphorically supposited some Blog laxatives and I'm hoping that when they kick in I will (again metaphorically) poop out a couple of extra posts today.

This post was supposed to be written yesterday, and all it was going to say is as follows:
Me and Rachel are officially 'a couple', I'm so so chuffed! No more single life for me, I reckon I've had my fair quota of time spent being single, I just hope to all that is good and right in the world that I dont fuck it up (start your stopwatches please). Did I mention I am very, very happy about this? Very happy.

More exciting post action later on, stay, er, tuned.

No comments: