Thursday 25 January 2007

Epiphanifanot

Erm, well that didn't work then did it.
Even if I have decided I can write short posts, I still can't manage to make it one-a-day apparently, rrrubbish.

Pah, well I have been spying on you lot, and it turns out I've had less than 200 visits since I started the blog, so it's not like I'm disappointing millions with my lack of posts. Oh, yeah, and I know where you all live, so keep reading my blog or I will come round and jab you in the eye, apart from the 3 people from the south-eastern U.S, you are pretty much exempt from any visits from me unless I win a substantial amount of money any time soon. But come back and read again anyway.

In other news, I spent yesterday sat on the roof of a van, in my socks, using a heat gun to warm up my icy cold toes. Who says signmaking doesn't introduce you to new experiences.

I also saw Rachel for the first time in 3 days, yes, 3 DAYS! I missed her loads which is really sad I suppose, but i'm really chuffed that we like each other so much that 3 days apart does feel like far, far too long, it's great! It may be the honeymoon effect, but i'm loving it so nerr. We had a fantastic evening, dinner, friends over, wine and dvd's, and then a bit later we, well, you know what I mean, and yes, it was incredible. Snigger, giggle.

Oh yeah, I will do a post soon about my upcoming career change, or distinct lack of it thus far, so prepare yourself for some serious procrastination.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i post this, will is say '1 nice people said hi'?! oh dear the grammer of youth today... of course if it changes, you are forgiven!

i like the anonymous button so i thought i would give it a go, wonder if you'll figure out who i am?

dandan said...

Hi laura (guessing) *waves*

No im afraid it wont change, but if i post here, then it makes grammatical sense again, aha!