Monday 22 January 2007

Epiphanifany

Hey, you know what, I just realised something, I still might manage this one-post-a-day malarky, because I've just read this: http://kitchentable.blogspot.com/ (I still don't know how to make that come up as a clicky linky that shows a word of my choice and not the actual address, leave a comment and tell me how, you smart, smart people, you.) and it seems you really don't need an incredibly long post about a definite subject every day, you can sometimes make it short (check Monday, Jan 15th) and still make it well worth reading and in this case, very funny.

So I'll do that, short posts, if I have no time for a long one, and if I can come up with something decisively truncated and witty. And it starts here.

Better stop writing then, erm right.

Uh, bye.

No comments: