Sunday 11 November 2007

I suddenly thought...

Ooh, can I add 'Groove is in the Heart' by Dee-lite to my list of 8 songs I could listen to over and over please? Is that allowed? Is there a cut-off date?

While i'm here, better add some important, useful content that people will want to read and possibly comment on.... erm...

Ah yes, me and Rach were doing the times2 crossword last night and we worked out the answer to the clue "four times bottle size" was 'Jeroboam'. (you know, like Magnum is twice a normal bottle size)

For me, it was one of those weird things that just stick in your mind for no apparent reason, and I am pretty confident that I will now remember it for the rest of my life. (Another useless fact to be stored away where it can take up space that would otherwise be used for remembering things like where I left my beanie hat)

I also looked up in Schott's miscelleany that 20 times bottle size is a Nebuchadnezzar (sp), and I reckon I will always remember that too now.

I'm going to be dynamite at the christmas party this year...

3 comments:

Stuart said...

Groove is in the Heart. Good choice. You can dance all day on your desert island with that.

dandan said...

Desert Island? That wasn't in the terms and conditions...

Stuart said...

Yes, I think I got confused.

Whenever I'm asked to do a list of tunes, whether it's 'Music at your funeral', current favourites' or 'Desert Island Discs', it's always the same list.

You're lucky I said 'Desert Island'. You could have been dead.