Friday 9 November 2007

Blog overload

Blimey, 3 posts in one day? Something must be wrong, but like my approach to motor mechanics, I won't do anything about it until something either catches on fire or breaks irrepairably, leaving me stranded hundreds of miles from home with no AA cover.

Hmm, dodgy analogy.

I just had to mention that I just watched a comedian called Katie Brand being interviewed by Jonathon Ross, and I couldn't help but find her strangely attractive and I can't decide specifically why.
Anybody agree with me? Google her and let me know. (Clive, i'm looking to you for some support here)

5 comments:

Stuart said...

Yes! But doesn't fall into any of my, erm, criteria(?).

But yes, I really fancy her.

She somehow looks familiar too. There's a hint of a particular ex-girlfriend, I think.

I thought it was just me.

dandan said...

Cheers Clive, I knew you wouldn't let me down, and not just because you haven't had any action for ages and you are probably about ready to admit to fancying certain breeds of livestock.
Not due to that at all. No sir.

Stuart said...

No siree.

Although, you know, Aberdeen Angus. You would.

dandan said...

Yes, I probably would, but i'd be thinking of pepper sauce and thick cut chips the whole time, which sort of makes it ok.

Or not.

Stuart said...

Cor, your mum must've thought it was bad enough when she was trying to get you to keep your elbows off the table.

She must've really meant it when she said, "Dan! Stop playing with your food!"