Sunday 18 November 2007

From the thoughts of, er, John Smith...

Somebody called me at work the other day saying that they had tried to serve me some legal papers at my home address. I obviously wasn't in, what with being at work and everything, but my neighbours told him I didn't live there any more, so he had 'somehow' got my work number and was trying to track me down.

It seems I may soon become a fugitive from the law, we are through the looking glass here people.

Any future communications will be placed under a pseudomyn until the heat dies down a bit, and if anyone asks, you ain't seen me, right?

5 comments:

Stuart said...

What? NO. Don't come in here telling us half a story.

Is it your decree absolute?

What?

dandan said...

WEll the guy never caught up with me, (I knew sleeping in my car in an empty car-park in portsmouth for three days would put him off the scent) so I genuinely don't know what these papers are about. It must be something to do with my dad and this franchise thing we set up, but that is only assumption.
Decree Absolute, are you trying to infer that I've just got a divorce Clive? Who's the lucky lady, 'cos I sure don't know...

Anonymous said...

desperadooooo - you'd better come to your senses ....

Anonymous said...

So what happened? Damn it man, give us an update! :)

dandan said...

Well, nothing yet, we (as a family) have recieved some bullshit paperwork saying we've been really bad an we'll be in big trouble blah blah blah, but nobody seems to bothered about it so i'm not worrying yet.
It's all to do with my dad shutting down his franchise in a slightly cheeky (but not at all illegal) way and now the head office are throwing their toys out of the pram. Worry not people, they aren't carting me off just yet.