Friday 9 November 2007

1 thing, or possibly less.

Here is a very short post, just in case you fancy a bit of Aimless reading and you can't be arsed to read the massive post below.

I had a dream last night that I was trying to chat up Jo from S-club 7*. It was going pretty well and she told me her real name was May and not actually Jo, but then I was informed that she was an enemy spy and I had to chase her around a model of a desert village and try to shoot her with an automatic rifle.

I'm struggling to find the message hidden in that one.


*I'd just like to point out that I am not and never have been attracted to Jo from S-club 7, not when I was a hormone-driven teenager who would tend to want to boff anything without an adam's apple, and certainly not when she went on Big Brother and revealed herself as the rough Essex tart that she is**.


**I don't watch Big Brother either, but it's hard to avoid finding out what happens on it.

No comments: