Sunday 25 March 2007

Yiffy

I'll be totally honest, I haven't researched this or anything, but I think I know basically what a yiffy is, it's somebody who likes fur.

Someone who likes fur, er, quite a lot.

I think my girlfriend may be a yiffy, and when I say 'think', I obviously mean 'know'.

We went out on Friday night for a friends birthday, and he wanted everyone to dress up as something furry, or failing that, as a cowboy, pirate or ninja.
Me and Rach both went as bears, well, Rach's costume never fitted quite right so she just wore the hat in the end, and I was wearing bear hands, feet and a head, all tucked into a proper smart suit. (my bear 'suit', get it? a-ha ha ha ha.)
Nothing wrong with that so far, I hear you say, (not literally, i'm not sat behind you as you read this or anything, don't be alarmed) but it was what happened the next day that got me thinking.

We had the most shamefully lazy day, spent almost entirely in bed, apart from trips out to get incredibly indulgent food, which was brilliant.
Around early evening time though, my bear hat made an appearance, and settled itself very firmly on Rach's head. (it's only a half-head type thing with ears on, it doesnt cover the face at all)
I think that all I want to say is that the bear hat did not leave her head until some time the next morning, and we sure as hell didn't spend the whole time having polite conversation.

So yes, I have done, er, stuff with someone in a bear hat, but it wasn't a problem, I found it funny at first, and then got used to it worringly quickly.
Oh and don't tell anyone but the bear hat may have found it's way on to my head in the morning too.

Erm.

Who's the Yiffy now, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone at work likes the hat too. Is that wrong?

dandan said...

Yes.

Definately.