Sunday 4 March 2007

I'm getting paid again!

So I obviously went and did the smart thing, and spent most of it at the weekend.

Go me.

I'm now officially in 'Saving' mode, most likely so that I can go live in Australia as soon as possible, I can get out there on a year visa as soon as my finances are in order, and it could be quite a task.
Rachel would ideally like to go and live out there as soon as the end of this year, so I am going to try as hard as I can to put myself in a position where I can go with her.
The short version of my situation is that I owe over £10,000 to various financial institutions and I really want to try and work my ass off and get it all paid up and sorted. (donations gratefully received by the way)

Going out at the weekend and pissing most of it up against the wall is not going to help me do this, naughty Dandan. Still, a slight stutter to celebrate my new earning status should be allowed I reckon, oh and another stutter this coming weekend because it is my birthday, erm, and somebody else's birthday in 3 weeks time, ah crap.

I'm still on the lookout for a proper graphic designer position, which should pay a fair bit more than what I am getting as a temp signmaker at the moment, that way I could spend more- I mean save more to sort out my yawning chasm of debt faster.

That's all for now really, sorry for the lack of sparkle and comedy compared to normal (a matter of opinion I suppose) but I felt so guilty about now writing for over a week that I had to throw something down.

Ooh yeah, and I went to the gymnastics thing this week and managed to completely not injure myself in any way whatsoever, quite a major achievement I feel. Go me again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the getting paid bit. It's a comforting sort of feeling, isn't it? :)

dandan said...

Oh yes, getting paid is GREAT!
It happened again today in fact, apparently you get paid again, every week, it's amazing.