Monday 5 March 2007

I might...

Write a book.

Well, a novel, erm, a story, you know, fiction.

Please don't say 'ooh yes, do, as your blog is simply fab' (ok, you can say that if you like) because obviously it won't be anything like my blog, but I suppose it will carry my style along with it.

I thought I might post it on here, or perhaps make a new blog to post it on, kind of chapter by chapter or something. It would be a comedy fantasy type thing, think a pale shadow of Terry Pratchett meets a bad impersonation of Tom Holt, somthing like that only a bit worse.

I think I might you know. Even though I have absolutely no time in which to do it.

Looking forward to gymnastics already, and it's only monday, I fear this enthusiasm is but a precursor to some unwanted medical attention, probably of the spinal surgery variety. It goes like this: "hmm, gynmastics isn't until Thursday, I know, i'll practice that back somersault here, on this concrete floor instead, 'cos I just can't wait."

Still, the lay up in hospital may give me time to start my book....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

... write another blog some time soon!

Yours,
Impatient

Anonymous said...

Yep, that person said exactly what I was finally gonna say today! :)