Thursday 6 December 2007

All parties shall remain nameless

And bloody right too, I saw an old friend from school in the pub a couple of nights ago, and he explained to me exactly how he made a vibrating model of his penis out of latex as a gift for a girlfriend.

He didn't come right out and say it as soon as I saw him, (Hi there, how are you? Want to hear about my cock-moulding experiences?) we did the usual pleasantries first, but he was suprisingly forthcoming with his description considering I haven't seen him for probably 5 years or so.

I won't go into details, but rest assured, he did.

I may need counselling.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard a very similar story myself recently and was suprised at the LENGTHS people will go to in order to SATISFY their partners. I'm sure it was HARD work and i just hope that these efforts are RECEIVED in the proper tradition. You wouldn't want such a geasture to be taken the WRONG WAY!

dandan said...

Hey first time poster, we've all got minds like blocked drains round here, you really didn't need the capitals, but thanks anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

The gift that keeps on giving.

Anonymous said...

maybe he thought you might need some xmas present ideas??? genius - you could even get a job lot and give one to each of your family and friends, the present dilemma solved in one!

personally, i'd love one for my mantlepiece and wouldn't think it at all odd or be completely weirded out if i received such a gift...

Anonymous said...

and woman walked into a bar and ordered a double entendre, so the barman gave her one.