Saturday 29 December 2007

Better late than, er, later.

Don't worry, im still here, just put the lack of posts down to the holiday season or something.
In fact I have been busy doing the christmas thing, this is the first christmas I have spent with a proper, serious girlfriend (not saying that Rach is particularly stern, just that she means a lot to me), and it turns out she has a family that needs visiting at christmas too! What a coincidence.
So I have had to do double the family gatherings this year, which isn't a bad thing as I got more presents and Rach's family are actually very nice.

In other news, I got an Xbox 360 from Rach for Chrimbo, and I bought her a Wii so I have a feeling that between the two of them, I may be busy for a few more months ahead too.

Ooh, ooh, the most important news of all of course, is that I am finally moving out! Yes, sadly I am a 25 year old child and I still live in the family homestead, but as on the middle of next month, me and Rach are renting a flat in town, hurrah! I am very excited, we have been shopping for toasters and kettles and I am still excited, so it must be exciting.

Feel free to express your happiness for me via the medium of the comments page.

4 comments:

Stuart said...

I'm very excited for you. So there.

If you both expect to do more than your share of the washing up, you might both be pleasantly surprised.

Good luck. Big love. All that.

DarkWing said...

yippeeee! congrats on moving out :D

Jen said...

Most happy for a fellow squid-lover!

Ah, young love. I've gone all soppy now.

Long live love!

Anonymous said...

Excellent news. Happy days. If you can make shopping for toasters exciting then it really must be love. I think that's one of the scientific proofs, in fact.