Friday 21 September 2007

We are moving!

By 'we' I mean the company I work for, not the royal 'we', that would just be odd, i'm more bottom of the class than upper class.

Anyway, we are moving to a lovely big new unit just up the road, and it's all going on this weekend. I have taken two long-wheelbase-transit loads of stuff to the new place already today, and I just munched my way through a man sized BLT sarnie to keep my manly moving strength up.
I feel a bit sick now, i'm more of a little and often guy when it comes to food.

It's a sweaty business this moving lark, more so on a commercial scale 'cos there is so much to move, I'm thinking of stripping down to the vest and subtly flexing my muscles when I lift stuff. "hhhrrnnggh, sorry? oh, yeah, i do work out, suprised you noticed" *shy smile*

I'm so vain.

2 comments:

Stuart said...

You'll be shouting, "Whoah! Auright, darlin'!!" at passing women next. Apart from BLT is for sensitive and artistic removal men. A bacon roll eaten with dirty hands is more 'manual labour'.

dandan said...

Hmm, well I got as far as eating a large cod and chips with dirty hands today, plus it was out of the wrapper and not even on a plate or anything.
Makes me think I'll be leaning off scaffolding with my crack showing whilst shouting to passing women 'alright love, got any southerner in ya?' any day now.

The pattern was broken somewhat when I went home and had grilled chicken in pesto sauce with steamed vegetables. Ah well.