Sunday 18 February 2007

Sorry

Yes, look, i'm sorry, i'm sorry, I've been very very lax this last week, no posts for ages, I realise some of you out there have been crying onto your keyboards daily when you realised you won't be getting your Aimless fix again, sorry.

And the worst bit is, I have been doing loads of stuff that would make really good blog-fodder (can I copyright that term?) but I have had no time to write about it!

I went for a fantastic meal that I didnt have to pay for, I got myself a new job (temporarily), I've been travelling about a bit, met people, spent some money (a huge thing for me lately) all sorts of stuff I can't even think of right now. But the problem is that physics and the real world basically say that if I'm doing all this interesting stuff, I will have less time to actually write about it so you can read about it. Nuts.

And you won't get an update now either 'cos it's sunday and I can't be bothered. So nerr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have one word for you - slack!

some of us do check day in day out, only to have been disappointed. in the world of celebrity you have to make time to meet the needs of your fans or you'll sink into nothingness just like the latest big brother contestant.

must try harder...!