Saturday 24 February 2007

Flip, twist, spin, Crack.

I went to that gymnastics thing again.

I didn't land on my neck this time, which was a distinct plus.

I did headbutt the edge of the trampoline after a particularly spectacular (and entirely unplanned) dismount though.

Ouch.



The comments box can for this post be renamed as the 'sympathy box' or possibly the 'that'll learn you, you bloody nutbag box'

On a lighter note, I learned to do proper backflips, the ones where you go onto your hands then onto your feet again then hands, feet, etc etc, like Michelle Pfpfpfpeiffer does as Catwoman in Batman Returns. Not that I want to get dressed up in black latex and somersault through rain soaked night time streets or anything. Er.

Ouch, note to self, don't prod the red bit on my head.

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

That's not too bad. You should have seen what my head looked like after a female gorilla through a coconut at me.

Stuart said...

Ow.