Tuesday 5 February 2008

My Girlfriend isn't posh but....

I'm not sure Rachel is quite au fait with the delicate social structure of football and the basic make-up of your average football fan, as I think this conversation shows:

Rachel: I'm going to watch a football match at the Saints stadium! It's a free corporate thing with work and we will have our own box to watch the game from.

Me: Yeah? thats cool. My friend Chris from work is going to watch that match too.

Rachel: Really? What box is he in?

3 comments:

Stuart said...

I didn't know your average football fan wore basic make-up.

Wakka wakka!

dandan said...

Argh I've been spammed! On my own blog and everything, oh the shame.

Clive, is your middle name 'Pedantic'? if it isn't, you should pretend it is.

Anonymous said...

I stand corrected. It was only a corporate hospitality suite not a box so we had to watch the match in the stands with the peasants. Pfft. Dont these people know who i am ?!!?