Tuesday 22 April 2008

Public service announcement

Hello, anyone still here?

Well if you are, then first off, apologies for the lack of posts recently, I only have access to the interweb at work and I don't know about you but my work environment is not really the place for me to write hilariously witty, incredibly intelligent blog posts. Some would say the same for anywhere I write blog posts, but that's just plain rude.

Anyway, I thought I should just say that instead of feeling guilty all the time about not writing anything here, I'm going to unofficially close the blog, so that any posts I do put on it are kind of like a bonus. I'm moving house again in July so I may find myself with interweb access again, in which case I will possibly manage some more regular posts.

So you might want to remove me from favourite lists, or take down links or stuff like that, and that way I feel a bit less guilty about letting anyone down with my complete lack of any new material.

TTFN for now, i'll see you around. :)

5 comments:

Stuart said...

Ta ta, sausage.

Leave us acomment or something if you resume.

I'll be waiting.

Anonymous said...

nnnooooooooooooo

dandan...™ said...

hmm.

Hi.

Happened to dropby your blog when I clicked "dandan" for fun at the Google Search.

Why.

Coz I'm Dandan too.

Wish you have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

so when are you moving then?
come back soon

dandan said...

I'll be moving to a hopefully interweb-enabled house in july, so fingers crossed i'll be back up and running within a month or so. Just hold on in there, people.